Dissimilar Material Bonding Technology
- PMP developed and recommended global-brand customers in 2008 to use dissimilar material bonding technology. With a cross-linking reaction, it results in the strong bonding between different materials and rubber, achieves high quality, and is mass-production-capable in the global 3C industry until the present days.
- This technology has now become the main indicator of global 3C brand design.
- A strong cross-linking reaction combination with dissimilar material, such as rubber with metal/plastic/engineering cloth/glass/glass fiber/PET/PC/PI/Mylar.
- The Outgassing-free of our product is assured, also compliances with FDA, Biocompatibility.
- Adhere to the eco-friendly policy as the long term core value towards technology products. A leader in global research and development of elastomer.
- Competitive price with the best quality and available to withstand long term reliability test in rapid R&D capabilities.
- PMP could provide a one-stop system from R&D to quality control, own assets including manufacturing facilities, clean rooms, R&D measurement equipment, OQC inspection, and also long term reliability tests, all in the highest quality standards.